Just steps from the banks of the Suwannee River, the Village Square offers convenience to the community, including:
- Village Lodge - (386) 658-5200 - 24 delightful guest rooms beautifully appointed in the tradition of the Old South
- Village Grocer - (386) 658-3130
- Riverside Gifts - (386) 658-5771 - distinctive gifts for men, women and children
- Twice Nice - (386) 658-5271 - second chance store
- Rustic Shop - (386) 658-5273 - gifts and crafts
- Hair Cropper - (386) 658-3107 - beauty salon
- Barber Shop - (386) 658-3482
- Professional Offices - insurance, attorney, CPA and hearing aid specialist
- Post Office - (386) 658-5270
Each Village Square retail shop is open Monday–Saturday 10–5. Off campus at 23353 C.R. 250, Twice Nice Furniture & More
(386-658-5871) is ACV's resale furniture and household goods shop. This shop is open Mondays and Thursdays 12:00–4:30 and on Market Day mornings.
Nestled in the Village Square is also the Village Café
(386) 658-5777, a quaint dining venue, offering indoor or seasonal riverside dining. Whether to relax and refresh between errands, enjoy a work-week lunch, gather with friends and family for a casual evening meal, or sip coffee and an ice cream cone.
Market Days are held at the Village Square on the first Saturday of the month. Call (386) 658-5200 to verify as some cancellations occur.
Have a product you'd like to sell? Call (386) 658-5200 to reserve a table.